View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 07:54 PM

Default Re: Results

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
where has he shown he's incapable of folding?

[/ QUOTE ] Well, you certainly put him to the ultimate test.

I think a better question to you is, where has he shown that he's capable of folding?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a very valid question. After he calls you on the flop and turn, I just question the likelihood of him laying down here.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I don't get this part of your explanation:

[ QUOTE ]
The fact is that its generally hard for me to be bluffing, but every once in a blue moon if you show up with air here it protects the vast vast majority of time when you have the flush or full house (which is generally what I'd play this way).

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you show your hand to the table after he folded? That's the only way I see of getting any benefit out of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering this as well. Shania doesn't help if you're on the rail. I just don't think you're going to run into the same people often enough to risk all of your chips like this.

For me, this is the type of hand that I always try to play, and I make moves like this, and after the fact, when I get called by AQ or whatever, I wonder what the heck I was doing in the hand in the first place.

And one last thing. You mentioned in your read that this guy had done some weird stuff, like bet 700 into a 200 pot, etc. I just question whether those types of players are ones that you can really count on making a "correct" laydown to constant pressure.