View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 06:43 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters
Default Re: Girl that needs a nose job BAD

taking action on something and making an immediate post about it around oot usually results in the 'why i did it' converting into version 2.0 of the offending thread itself. 'hey what's he talking about?' 'oh these pics, they're right HERE' 'hey why did you do that?' and that sort of thing.

if there's a statement to make about this i agree it should be made, but done so in a general way and not in reference to or right behind a particular offense. it's not clear where the line is drawn here so i think it should be clarified first - thus moving it to the mod forum and having this very discussion.

i hope the practice is able to continue in some reasonable way, because i really enjoy the 'rate my girlfriend' stuff (and so obviously does most of oot). i think the only real problem threads are those created for the sole purpose of personal vilification.