View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 05:51 PM

Default Re: It\'s tourney time!!! (KOTKP)

I think I'll probably support this, but I want some clarifications. So, the winner of the LL bet chooses the title of the loser rather than the winner winning a title of his choice? Keep in mind that there are some titles that are reserved, namely, [censored], *, **, and ***, since those relate to offenses in OOT and are dished out by [censored] and astroglide, respectively, unless the terms of the wager are to explicitly include exile from OOT. Additionally, I couldn't allow any profanity (including slurs) or spam. Lastly, once you receive a custom title, you can't be put back on the traditional system that updates your title w/ post count. You have to receive a new custom title (although it could be Pooh-Bah, you won't update to Carpal\'Tunnel).

Also, bear in mind that with the latest forum update, I can leave a comment in the profile of the loser that indicates that no other mod should change their title until the end of the agreed upon period. You can't just appeal to your favorite mod and get it changed back.