Thread: James Bond Poll
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 04:47 AM

Default Re: James Bond Poll

Let me explain how big of a Goldeneye freak I was. I was in either 6th or 7th grade when it came out, and every weekend I'd have 3 of my friends stay the night and we'd play all night long. The longest I ever played was about 13 hours long. I was obsessed.

I memorized all of the respawn locations for every multiplayer level, so if we played with proximity mines I would just get the mines, plant them in the respawn locations, and just hide. Once someone would kill someone else, my kill count would automatically go up to at least 3 or 4 due to them spawning and dying instantly. (wash, rinse, and repeat, and you too will be an unstoppable force in this game with proximity mines, but not as good as me)

Everyone quit playing me when 8th grade came around, so I never really bothered with it anymore, but last year I was at a buddy's house and he challenged me to a game. I forgot all the respawn locations except all the ones in the complex (my fav level). I'm willing to bet my unborn nephew that I can beat ANYONE in the WORLD with either proxy's, remote mines, or rockets in the complex. If I were to play with friends I'd spot them 7 or 8 kills and we'd only play to 10. My game with remote mines is so on point it's disgusting.

I wish people would play this game for $$$. I would never play the game we can't speak of again [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]