View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 10:50 PM

Default Re: OT: HOW can i prove i\'m not a BOT???

I figured i'd chime in here and say it is quite possible to win at a pretty high roi by just using normal push/fold strategy. It really isnt that hard if you just know when to push and fold. Next month, if I get motivated enough, I plan on putting in about 150 $55s or $109s a day every day. I will have no life, but I will have a pretty good chunk of change at the end of the month. Also, as to why he has played 3000 $22s, maybe he has no desire to move up because the $22s are profitable enough...why am I playing $22s right now? Because I am making the same amount I could make in the $215s with much smaller downswings. It is quite possible for one person to play 4500 sngs in a month and I see no reason why he couldnt do it. Oddly enough though, I kinda hope he was using a bot simply because I have very little morals and want to see a good bot pwn. As for not clicking the popups, every time I see one pop up in front of me, I think I lost a game until I read what it says...I couldnt imagine ever not clicking one.