View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 07:54 PM

Default Re: 40-80 Red Queens

What did you put your opponent on on the flop when he just called your three bet. If he sees you as a very tight player he has to put you on jacks through aces. Villian could easily have AJ, KJ, or maybe even a spade or straight draw if he is a somewhat aggressive player. This is a very tricky hand since its hard to know where you are at. The king would of only helped him if he had KJ, kings, or AK. Kings is not super likely since he didnt reraise preflop and if he had AK he played it very oddly on the flop. It doesnt look like the is going anywhere and I dont think that that king could of scared him off. The only bet you should make on the turn is for value so I think it is a very borderline decision. You being out of position doesnt help either as it further complicates matters. Villian must also be aware that you are not going to fold to a raise on the turn so the king must of helped him. If he had KJ he should of certainly raised you on the turn as would he with kings but as I said before that is not as likely. QT is also a possibility. You are obviously pretty commited to call on the turn but its very hard to think you are ahead now on the end. You are getting around 11 to 1 pot odds so it looks pretty hard to fold nwo but obviously your check on the river makes it very difficult for him to check behind you unless he has a really borderline hand that we just wants to showdown. I dont think an information/maybe hes bluffing call on the end is out of the question but I cant see how you could have the best hand right now. Id lean towards folding here unfortunately as you are only beating TT, AQ, QJ, AJ, and AT.