View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 06:39 PM

Default Re: MHNL Heads-Up Invitational I - Registration

to those that PM'd me and others that are interested:

i am no longer going to be in charge of setting this up and running it. i was afraid it would be a pain with getting the money escrowed properly, and that turned out to be the case. some people are not as trusting as i myself am.

however there has clearly been a large amount of support for this type of tourney to go down, so there will always be enough players to fill 32 spots, providing someone gets the logistics worked out sufficient to everyone interested.

i hope someone or a group does come through with wanting to deal with everything, as it should be a good time and interesting to sweat all the matches as the tourney progresses.

in the event no one else manages to get everything running and it all falls through, then in about two weeks i will make the same proposal, and those that still want to play and entrust me with handling everything can at that time. will be at least 16 people in that, and hopefully again 32.

*a note to the issue of rake cutting into all of the BB's in play: this can be resolved by simply upping the amount of BB's that can be rebought in for. instead of say 300, it can be 340, to make effective proper stacks post-rake.