View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 01:49 PM

Default Re: Turn - What thinkest thou?

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with just calling the turn, but what about raising the flop? I'd feel confident folding the turn unimproved if the SB plays for two cold (would he play KQ[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] like this?) or the BB re-raises, so I'm not too worried about spewing. But more importantly, the two hands that affect our equity the most are a bigger ace and the flush draw. Raising now potentially saves us .5 BB against a better ace and charges the flushdraw, whereas calling down or raising the turn is essentially playing to just one of those hands.

Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

I dislike. This is WA/WB/tied, even multiway. The guy in the middle already called so no forcing him out anyway, and the one guy who hasn't is either being soooper-sneaky with a monster or much more likely has a hand that is drawing to 2 or fewer outs, so we'd love for him to peel. Pot is big enough that I'm taking my hand to the next street and probably to showdown, either from my chances of being good/splitting or from spiking a 3. I guess you could think about folding the flop b/c your A beats only A2, but Ed Miller once said not to fold Top pair no kicker in a large pot for just one bet. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]