Thread: i miss creed
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 12:52 PM

Default Re: i miss creed

ARC: You've stated many times that Creed are the third worst band in the world. Do you have two other bands that are worse or...

DC: That's just safe—take the hyperbole down a notch. If you say, "Man, they're the worst!," then you sound like every kid in high school. If you say they're the third worst, then it gets people thinking. Not only are there other worse bands, but that's still pretty bad to be the third worst band. So, I haven't really figured out who the first two are.

ARC: I guess there never will be.

DC: No, there never will be, but Creed will always be the third worst.

ARC: Since we miss the visual on the Celebrity Poker piece on your last CD [It's Not Funny], when Scott Stapp said to you, "Thanks for the words," he didn't shake your hand, right? Did he just stand still?

DC: Yes, yes he did. The visual that you didn't see was him pulling me closer to him. I extended my hand and he takes it and pulls me in—not like, whisper length, but close. I can be a pussy, too, like in a non-confrontational sense, but I was really pleased with my reaction, which was absolutely organic: "Yeah, well." It was like, "Well, you suck. What are you gonna do?"