View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 12:43 PM

Default Re: Immediately buying back in for the minimum after leaving a limit g

[ QUOTE ]
Did u actually read the thread???? Your response here shows u didnt give this the respect that it seemed liked u were giving it to start out. If you actually read through you would have realized that it is +EV to play with a short stack. Barry Greenstein said a breakeven player could turn into a solid winner by using this short buy-in theory. ALSO YOU DIDNT SAY THAT THE SMALL BUY IN WAS 5 FREAKING BIG BETS!!!!!!!!!!!! Your poll was very misleading and didnt ask the question that u need answered. People buying in for 1000 dollars in a 100-200 game hurts the game its that simple, thats why everyone complains. U need to revisit this

[/ QUOTE ]

I sat.

Nah, you need 50-60 grand to play right in that game.

Well I had 3, so even if Johnny Chan is better than me I still have an edge just playing good cards.

Good point.

In that sense, I outplayed him.

Sure.

---

It's kinda like going to 50 radiologists and listening to the 180+ photographers that agrees with your own self-diagnosis of that shadow on your left lung.

EDIT: added more photographers and radiologists when I saw the results of the poll. Wow, a lot of people don't get it.

~D