View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 12:14 PM

Default Re: MHNL Heads-Up Invitational I - Registration

1. Rather than only reload at zero, how about a simple "cannot buy in for more than $150 total" ? It's not very hard to track how much you're in for in a given game (and if you play just this table, UB will have this handy stat available for you on your account page). In an ideal world, we'd be able to buy to cover, but given the constraints we are working with, I think we should at least be able to always have a full buyin (until we reach the rebuy limit) in play. Otherwise, I think it gives an unfair advantage to the guy who wins the first couple of medium pots.

2. I'd much rather have all "known" players here who play at high stakes keep the $1500 themselves and deal w/ transfers when they lose, rather than give one person $50k to hold on trust alone. chuddo, Zeebo, flawless, ML4L, etc - (I could go on), I'm more than happy to trust that they'll transfer $1500 at the end after I take them all down. I just think that's a way more comfortable setup than having everyone send $1500 to one player. (and newer members can be required to escrow w/ chuddo to play)

holla