Thread: Seinfeld
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 07:03 AM

Default Re: Seinfeld

[ QUOTE ]
Get seasion 3 next. "The parking garage" was the first episode I ever saw when it first aired and I was hooked.

[/ QUOTE ]

that parking garage episode is horrible. you probably like that chinese restaurant one too eh? all one scene, i can't stand those ones.

as for season 1, it's not the best. i saw some seinfeld reunion classic or something...i forget what it was called. but basically the directors/actors said the turning point of the series was the episode when kramer hit the golf ball into the ocean, and george "the marine biologist" had to save that whale. i can't remember the details of the episode exactly, but they said the idea just came to them, and it first it seemed so ridiculous, but they realized messed up intertwining of stories like this was hilarious so they ran with it.

back to the parking garage episode. apparently kramer's car was supposed to start when they were leaving...but it really didn't work. they thought it was funnier that way, so they just left it like that. apparently this is when they realized the show was going to be "something special"