View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 06:56 AM

Default Re: The bad side of it all...

[ QUOTE ]
I make 1k in 1 good night at 10-20 like wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

Woo-hoo... that's 50 bets, want a cookie?

It's responses like this that really irk me. First off, If I had the bankroll to play 10-20 legitimately - I probably wouldn't have financial problems. Secondly, if I had the bankroll to play 10-20 legitimately, the thought of killing myself would probably have never have entered my mind.

I mean [censored] man, save this for the idiots that come in begging for a stake. All I wanted was good chatter because I can't talk about this [censored] with any of my friends or family on this level without being locked up and strapped down.

I'm glad you make 50 bets a session at 10/20, though. At the same time, I fail to see how it's relevant to the conversation. Everyone's stumbling on this $1800 mark, that's just enough to get [censored] off my back for the next month (IE, through the holidays). If all I needed to fix my life was $1800, I'd bite bullet, grab my gun and go rob the neighborhood 7-11, and be done with it. I definitely wouldn't fathom blowing my own brains out.

BTW - Thanks to the moderator for moving this to the psychology forum. In my state last night I did not even begin to think that this would be a more appropriate place.