View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 08:34 PM

Default Re: $109\'s... I am a post flop genius... but...

The biggest reason I don't want to limp is because I think in L3 it gets raised in one spot a lot. Plus, with only 30 bb's I'm not getting great odds on a set. I'll have very little bluff equity taking this 3 or 4 way as well.

If I raise maybe it'll get reraised, but probably not, I'm not that concerned, I see very few 3-bets with stacks like this in L3. The problem is I likely will get called in at least one spot and be OOP. If I could raise and then play the hand with position here I think I would. Obviously, it's a marginal spot and I think that being OOP swings it into -EV one for me anyways. There are some other small reasons but this is my biggest problem with this hand.

I posted this because I saw something a while back about what I remember as being a similar situation by strassa that said he'd raise and wouldn't think about folding. That is paraphrasing him pretty hard. I can't find or really remember the post, and hey, maybe it was nothing like this hand, but either way the small pair issue is one I've been wrestling with so hopefully this discussion continues.