View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 07:40 PM

Default Re: what are your stats?

I knew enough to do that already.

But assuming at some point I did have enough hands I was wondering if there was some rate that's more acceptable than not. (we know it's going to be negative)

For example if you defend your blind to much you'll probally lose more money than you should. If you dont defend your blind enough you'll probally lose more than you should (because you wont recoup enough money to make up for what you paid for the blinds).

I assume in a tighter game where you dont have open limpers this would be a bigger deal? (because most of the hands you will play will be either in the blinds or against the blinds)

I read on billrini or somewhere that if your loss rate was slightly lower than double your biggest position win rate that's actually pretty normal (at least for the bigblind).

Obviously my sample is too small so it's not even worth looking at. (actually I have about 15,000 other hands in other databases, but they are from all diffrent sites, most of which play a lot diffrent than Party, and even that's not a huge amount)