View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 05:50 PM

Default A hand I played against myself and myself

Bored on vacation, I'm dealing a 4 handed hold 'em game featuring myself vs myself vs myself and myself.

I ended up with this hand, and I thought it was slightly interesting.

FWIW, I'd consider myself solid, aggro, and with a wide opening and 3-betting range, but a more conservative capping range. All the players know that the other ones are me too...

I'm in the SB with A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], I'm also in the BB with utter rags. UTG I have A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and raise, on the button I find A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and 3-bet. The SB (with AhQh) caps, BB (with rags) folds, UTG and button call.

Flop is 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

SB (A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]) bets, UTG (ATo) raises, Button (AA) 3-bets. SB calls, UTG calls.

Turn 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

SB checks, UTG checks, Button bets, SB raises, UTG folds, Button calls.

River J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

SB bets, Button calls.

I'm not sure I think the way I played any of the three hands, but I'm not sure I hate them. Your thoughts?