View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 07:31 AM

Default Re: The bad side of it all...

[ QUOTE ]
file for bankruptcy. go to a third world country (i suggest somewhere in africa) and spend a year or so doing nothing but helping people way less fortunate than you.

teach some poor kids how to speak english, read, and do basic math.

if you are too self-censored to even consider something like this, then by all means so long nice to know you.

i have always considered suicide to be one of the most selfish and cowardly things possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

My job is helping the handicapped. I'm a wheelchair coordinator for Spirit Airlines, my only job is to help those less fortunate than me to travel. Help them get checked in, get on their planes, or get off the plane, get their baggage and get to their loved ones.

It's not a question of moral fiber. It's a question of having before, and not having now with more responsibilities than I should have because of an idiot former companion.

I don't even care that she's gone, I care that I'm actually contemplating thieving to make my life somewhat normal again.

I do appreciate the response even though it may seem that I'm bitter towards it. I just needed people to talk to. I'm just having a really hard time coping with everything that has been shoveled into my lap.