Thread: smoking resin..
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 07:14 AM

Default Here you go, saltcracker.

the problem is this.....

if I reply to you, that might give you the indication I CARE what you think. Before I go any further, let me clairify for you - I could care less what a donk who's reputation for useless posts that pad his post count thinks of my posts - really I don't. 10000+ posts that all say "LOL" or "SIIHP" don't impress me in the slightest nor do I feel they impress the rest of OOT - I'm not trying to be mean, but come on - You're at least as big a novelty as I am if not more so...LOL

And then I thought...well, WT - what a great time to go thru a "Best of" List for the week - expose everyone to my greatness [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

These are the threads I've STARTED - not replied to - STARTED - I've contributed to many more then I've started this week - Once we get past my Bollywood post that went over like a lead balloon, (and yes, I'm going to still watch some Bollywood soon - I want to see what all the fuss is about - millions of Indians can't be wrong) - I created the following posts...

These aren't all OOT posts, but unlike some OOT folks, I believe in visiting all forums and discussions - not just trying to pad my post count by doing a "me too" to every OOT post.

Yes...we had a resin post this week - what else did we have that you may have missed...

You live, you learn - (MTT lesson post)
Are you going Holiday Shopping
Judge sentences women to night in woods for abandoning kittens - posted to Sports by mistake [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
If Rounders was written today
A new take on my avatar
resurrecting an album you haven't heard recently
GWB wants to bomb the press - politics forum
Speeding after playing a driving game
Me trying to find opponents for the same driving game - LOL
a heads up on the latest virus variant

and like I say, I've also replied to LOTS of other posts in the last two weeks - I've got a couple politics posts in which I'm virutally writing the damn Legal arguments for the plaintiffs - but these are in other forums besides the ones you visit - (OOT and Sporting Events - do you even PLAY poker?) -

So - you owe me $45 for an hr. of my time wasted replying to your gripes...and I won't take a check - transfer it via pokerstars please.

LASTLY - regarding the weed posts....

I believe the only way it's going to be decriminalized is if it's destigmatized - the only way that happens is when people DISCUSS it and ADMIT to it and TALK about it - otherwise it keeps the appearance of the bad backroom narcotics...

So all my discussion has a secondary purpose besides merely finding like minded individuals and discussions.

Now, Saltcracker, If you'd put me on YOUR ignore list, I'd appreciate it. I have no desire to teach you any wisdom I may have.

RB