View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 03:26 AM

Default Re: accidentally doing coke...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

can't see why you're all up in arms (man whose name rhymes w/ "raig"), unless you're joking which would be pretty funny but some of the stuff you wrote is dark.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

I am mostly joking around (except the part about you being OK) BUT you are correct that some of what I wrote is dark. Smoking "tobacco" of any sort isn't doing drungs. Powders are drugs and they are dark indeed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, my horrible attempt at comedy must end now. First to say that smoking tobacco is not a drug is kind of silly. Nicotine is more addictive than cocaine. If not as addictive mentally, it is addictive physically, unlike cocaine. One can definitely make the argument that smoking cigarrettes is not as bad for you as dope. And they are almost certainly right. Tobacco kills a lot more people than marijuana does; in fact there hasn't been one reported case of death caused by marijuana. Yet, it is illegal and alcohol and tobacco are not. I think that is silly, but I don't want to get into that now.

As far as my posts to the original poster. I was 100% joking (well, cut your hands off if you want). I don't think you are "addicted" in anyway at all. I was more making fun of people that would say that little bit you did on accident was going to destroy you. People try coke, most like it, most don't die from it, but do end up screwing there lives up real bad.

I am very lucky that I got out of it when my only problem was a monetary one. I was spending over a grand a week on it (and I was getting a discount). But, other than that, I didn't lose any friends, go to jail, rehab, etc... But, I consider myself very lucky. But, enough of that.

Once again, as far as it showing up in your piss...72 hours max and it is gone. The marijuana is a different story though. It is 30 days unless you buy one of those detox drinks.

The truth of the matter is, you might have gotten paranoid for a second and then that went away. And it might have even lasted you an hour. But, I promise, it will never last that long again. It will be about 15 minutes max. And, it really won't ever be as good as your first or second time. The only reason it might be better for you is because you smoked it, which as plain cocaine is its weakest form. Also, this is not to encourage you to snort it. I would say, that even though we get bullshited that Marijuana is the gateway drug, there is some truth behind how powerful of an addiction cocaine really is. I know the first time I did it, I thought, "this is exactly what was missing from my life". But, if you step back for a second, you will realize that most people end up in the cycle of addictions. Or you can just take what Robin Williams said to heart, "Cocaine is God's way of saying you have too much money."

Anyways, I will end my rant now. I just wanted you to know I wasn't being seriuous about any of my above posts. But, I also can't promise I will be serious from this point forward. But, I assure you this post was serious.

Oh, one other thing, I never tried Heroin, that story was made up along with most of the othe ones. When I think of Heroin I think of cocaine x100 and know it would be the death of me.

craig