Thread: yo cossio wtf?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 12:28 AM

Default Re: yo cossio wtf?

this forum sucks

I think it is a "wtf" type hand. Limping AA from that position is pretty unorthodox (bad/). I rarely limp any hands from that position... if I did so frequently, I could understand sometimes limping a monster to mix my play up, but I don't see any good reason not to bring it in with a raise early on in a tournament like the stars 150.

I think just calling the flop is fine in that situation. The pot is pretty small, and any hand that three bets has you in serious trouble. I dont think raising would have amazing value, compared to just calling. Also, its pretty unlikely that many other people will call behind you and you will have a multi way pot going to the turn, because with 3 clubs out people dont like to get involved without top pair and a club, the nut flush draw, or a flopped flush/set/2pair. The third category has you crushed, and the first you are way ahead of. So, I like his just call on the flop, but he would be able to play a lot more aggresively if he had just raised pre... I dunno if he was just afraid of not getting called or something.

Turn seems fine, river value bet is kind of thin, but it did work out/ Donkish limp pre though