View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 10:44 AM

Default Re: This is not as obvious as people seem to think

Hi Sketchy1

Thanks for taking the time to post. I appreciate your analysis. On reading it first I thought that you were being a little bit insulting, but I now realise that you were just offering constructive criticism – thanks again.

Anyway, I was a bit taken aback yesterday by the number of people who disagreed with me. So, I spoke to a friend of mine last night who is a super player – he has been playing for the past 4 months and has read a few books (e.g. P.J. Cloutier, Tom McEvoy). After a long intelligent discussion with him, I have finally come round to your way of thinking i.e. maybe Phil Ivey is 90% certain that I must have AA when I went all in on the SB, but that 10% doubt is sufficient for him to call me with his AA.

I apologize if I have irritated you or others. But I find these discussions fascinating, and I just wanted to be involved. Please don’t blame me for that. I will refrain from commenting any further on situations until I have read some of Cloutier’s books.

Thanks again for your time.

By the way, can you please explain what “a weak-passive POS” is ?
Also, I have been playing for 6 weeks, not 3 weeks, so I am twice as knowledgeable as you thought I was, lol.