View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 09:20 AM

Default Re: This is not as obvious as people seem to think

please shut up.

no one is good enough to "know" someone has AA in this situation, and there's no way phil ivey is going to think "oh he went all-in for 10k to win my 50 SB, he must have AA" he's just going to think you're a retard.

if you're serious about ANYTHING you've posted in this thread, i can tell you A) don't know anything about poker, B) have been playing for 3 weeks and know all you've learned from lon mceron and norman chad and the WPT, and C) shouldn't be playing poker for real money if you ever consider playing only aces against one particular opponent. you are a weak-passive POS if you really think that you should just fold everything but AA against one particular player who you perceive to be "god like."

phil ivey might be the best player in the world, but the edge he has over any other particular world class player is very small. therefore, your logic that phil ivey is in a world all his own and you should fold all hands but AA proves you know nothing at all. seriously, this is the worst argument i've EVER seen in 3 years of reading about poker on the internet. you've proven yourself to know absolutely nothing about winning a poker tournament and are really just posting out of entertainment value for everyone now and not sparking any interesting discourse. disappear.