View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 04:08 AM

Default Re: Like you really care....Nick and Jessica break up. For real this t

[ QUOTE ]
Even then. Why get married in the first place? Either they could have dated each other and sleep with whomever they want, or stay married and sleep with whomever they want. Now they will just be separate and sleep with whomever they want and somehow use that as an excuse to get remarried to someone else. If either of them remarries, they will be total hypocrites. I'm willing to bet that Jessica will.

[/ QUOTE ]
wtf?

Do you really think they thought they were gonna cheat BEFORE they got married, then went ahead and got married anyways so they could get a divorce later and not look like hypocrites? I'm sure when they got married they didn't think they would ever cheat on the other and would be together forever.

If Nick cheated on her and Jess get's remarried later she's not being a hypocrite.

And why should they stay married when they are sleeping with other people? (I'm assuming it's just Nick) Just to stay married?

Also, why should there be a higher standard for a preacher's daughter? She's human too, and humans make mistakes all the time.