View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 09:42 PM

Default Re: Let me know if my thoughts are correct on this session

Ah. Id have to say that hand is not representative of my play in general than. It was a matter of making some poor decisions on that particular hand, it's not part of an overall strategy where I would do something similar in that situation everytime.

I would honestly usually cap it PF with QQ, but probally just wasnt thinking on this one hand, and the same with calling it down to the end. I admit it looks pretty awful though so I would probally run the same assumption. (but if you erase that one hand and you look at the rest of the sample Im not sure if "weak-tight" comes to mind, maybe we should have a poll. :-) )

This was kind of what I meant by being beyond posting those "how do I play this hands?". I know Im going to make bad decisions here and there, it's when I make them and think they were the right ones that there is a problem. If I had tended to call down a lot of hands in general (which is what I thought was "weak") my aggression rate would of been much lower.

Thanks for the help, I think Ive already picked up lots of good ideas that should improve my game.