View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 04:59 PM

Default Re: Video TStone coached me on

[ QUOTE ]
1) i dont try to steal with k4o vs that laggy bb. you dont win without a showdown often enough

[/ QUOTE ]
Although I have a loose BB (60 VPIP after 55 hands), I think K4 is just too strong from the button to not steal.

[ QUOTE ]
2) QTo in the BB vs SB. raising the flop is just spewing, villain is never folding before the river here

[/ QUOTE ]

I raise preflop with QTo from the BB (52/8/1.3 after 90) after he completes. He bets a 853 twotone flop. I think he could easily be taking a shot with nothing. It is a blind battle, and he certainly could fold before the river. I might be ahead, and if not, I probably have 6 outs in a 5 BB pot, plus implied if I hit.

[ QUOTE ]

3) i just call KQo on the button with a CC'er already. i dunno what's right though, it probably doesnt matter

[/ QUOTE ]
These guys are really loose, and have much worse hands. I think it does matter, and that KQ has too much equity, along with the benefits we get from our position and initiative to not reraise.

[ QUOTE ]
4) AQ on a KJ234 board, i value bet the river a lot. this villain probably would've raised any ace preflop though

[/ QUOTE ]
I still like inducing here. Plus I save bets when he doesn't bet his better hand.

[ QUOTE ]
5) 99 on a Jxx flop, waiting for the turn might be right, but i always jam the flop

[/ QUOTE ]
I am not assured that he is betting again on the turn with two callers, plus there are many over card scare cards. Plus, I would rather raise on a cheaper street, incase I am behind to a jack.

[ QUOTE ]
6) A6o in the BB, button raises, calling station CCs, i never fold there, especially with the button being so passive postflop

[/ QUOTE ]
I really need to loosen up in the blinds...

[ QUOTE ]
7) i just give up with J high on the AKKQ board, the queen helps anything he'd peel with

[/ QUOTE ]
I hated that hand. Turn bet was horrible.

[ QUOTE ]

a7o on the button when a calling station limps in the hijack. dont fold, you have the best hand and the best position

[/ QUOTE ]
I think this is close to a raise, but I am not sure. Blinds were loose I think, which would discourage me from doing it.

[ QUOTE ]
q9o on the button with two limpers i call. you limped jt in the same spot before, q9 is better

[/ QUOTE ]
I limped JTo with 3 limpers, and I think it would be much less profitable with 2. In these big multiway pots, I think JTo is a better hand then Q9o, as we are winning far less often when we hit a pair. If this means anything, PokerStove says JTo has 25% equity against 4 completely random hands, while Q9o has only 22%.

[ QUOTE ]

ats in the bb i dont threebet with the cc'er

[/ QUOTE ]
cold caller was fishy, and I think I have big value with this hand. Plus I wanted initiative. Maybe a call is right, but TStone liked the 3-bet!

[ QUOTE ]
raising 7s in the bb when the whole table has limped is insane

[/ QUOTE ]
I disagree, see my thread on the matter.

Thanks for your replies,
Spicymoose