View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 02:01 PM

Default Re: Intertops and Multipoker

Right now, the logon message that pops up when you sign on to Intertops says:

"IntertopsPoker.com has found a new home. It is now operated by the worlds largerst gaming company, PartyGaming plc. We will be contacting you again soon to tell you about the exiting benefits of being part of the Party Gaming family of services"

Also, about a week & 1/2 ago, one of my rakeback affiliates e-mailed me to let me know that...
1) Intertops was possibly going to be merged back into the Party network.
2) I should sign up for Intertops through them w/ Rakeback in the hopes that, should the merger take place, my rakeback deal might be allowed to stay in effect (grandfathered in).

I went ahead and signed up at Intertops, and am currently clearing a bonus there.

Aside from the logon message at Intertops' site, no word yet on the status of the merge back into Party, or if my rakeback will stay in effect.

I'm also not sure if Party will operate Intertops as a separate network, or if the merger will allow Intertops players access to PartyPoker players (skin style).

If anyone knows anything, please post here. As soon as I hear some official word, I'll do the same.