View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 09:11 AM

Default Re: I lost my 90% of my bankroll tonight

[ QUOTE ]
My girl friend came back to our studio apartment with dinner. The food hawkers outside our building weren't set up so she ended up bringing back some Korean food from a small local place a few sois down. Deep fried dogmeat that is cooked with a banana tasting vegetable on the outside and seasoned with soya sauce, pickled spicy cabbage, fragrented rice, and pork and sea food vegetable dim sum. Meanwhile, I had been hammering at the 50/100 NL tables for about 4 hours. I was running into some horrible luck if anyone noticed. I lost a 35K pot when my A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ran into Mahatma's 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] on A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. He was playing very aggressive and thought there was a strong enough change when he pushed on the flop that he has on a draw or nothing at all. A few hands after that I ran A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] into a turned gut-shot straight against Mulberry. And then a few hands after that I got stacked again by Teacupper when 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] went up against T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] on T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

This is when I started tilting. Mahatma kept free styling in the chat. I normally would turn off the chat here, but instead I called him Eminem's Gay Lover, which seemed to both infuriate and inspire him to continue free styling with added enthusiasm. I have to admit that his rips started getting to me after awhile, and combined with my newly found bad luck, I started to "go off".

I had 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and opened up UTG. Mahatma says "I got this one guys". He pot reraises. Son of a bitch I thought to myself. I wait about 3 seconds and push. This bastard lets all of his time running down, throwing out ill lyrics at me then finally types "wearing pink show laces, i gots pocket Aces". The flop comes 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], then the river brings A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. I spit dog all over my computer screen.

It gets worse. I pushed a flop of A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] with 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and teacupper instacalls with 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], and of course he hits on the river. Nice pot odds, I say to myself.

Next hand I am allin preflop with AK against 77. No help, I get stacked again. Five minutes later I get allin with a flush draw on the flop, no help comes, down another stack.

At this point I say to Mahatma, 100/200 NL. Right now, lets go. In less then 30 seconds we are playing HU. He starts off pushing me around, but I wont have any of it. I raise him with K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and he calls. The flop is 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. I bet more chips then half of you will ever see. He raises me. Finally my luck is changing. I push and he calls. You wont believe this trust me. He has a set of fours and catches on the river.
Next hand I get AQ. I raise and get reraised. My gut tells me to fold, get up and try again later. But my hand clicks allin and he has KK, which means I lost another 20K.

I click on neteller and add more chips, but something insane happens. It comes up declined due to insignifcant balnace. I back track. How much did I lose? $365,000 in five and half hours.

I am however, still optomistic for the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt see any of this action on UB, where did it happen?