View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 12:34 AM

Default Agression level check for this hand - how did I do?

SB seemed pretty laggy and appeared aggressive on some earlier flops. I had only played about 10 or 15 hands with him, though. UTG seemed tight and passive.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (3 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG folds, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (4.50 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (10.50 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 12.50 BB

On the flop I chose to call the 3-bet with the intention of raising any safe turn. I figured that I didn't want to see any A, K, 9 or spade, so my hand would be better defined on the turn. I am wondering about my play on the turn and river. My read is that the SB is laggy, but how far do you go on these streets?

Thanks,

Dave