View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 06:14 PM

Default Re: OOPS

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do you really think that it matters even a little.

[/ QUOTE ]

Goint 11 bets (I re-counted) on the river with a non-nut A of trump on a 4 flush board matters quite a bit, even if it happens rarely.

[ QUOTE ]
Did he say he was on tilt?

[/ QUOTE ]

He said the other guy was a fish/moron in word and deed. Telling I think. He's so arrogant, that he's convinced the other guy can't read the board or is so stupid he is going off with a weaker hand. And he has a built in defense, that even if he is wrong, the other guy is a huge moron for even having that hand. This is a study in arrogance and entitlement syndrome. If he had simply misread his own hand, it would not be nearly so condemning of him. On the original board he posted (I'm skimmed the thread now, calling the 3-bet is closing in a crying call.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Shemp, my calling the other guy a fish was a joke - I was being facetious, as we all know who the obvious fish in the hand was. You should really re-read my original post - it was meant as a funny story, nothing more.

And as this was my very first foray into a 15/30 game - and my very first hand at the table - I'm not sure how I could qualify any player sitting at the table as good nor bad, do you?