View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 03:48 PM

Default Let me know if my thoughts are correct on this session

This is my first post on the twoplustwo.

Let me introduce myself, I have only been playing poker since the summer of 2004, Ive read tons of books and mostly played in NL, a few tournaments and have recently started working on my limit game.

I feel that results wise Ive been doing very well at either, but my hand sample isnt large enough yet that you can look at anything and say "ya this guy knows what he's doing". Mainly I play 1/2, 2/4, or sometimes 3/6 limit and at some point if I have enough bankroll will wonder if Im good enough to try a higher level.

Im also kind of beyond posting "how would you play this?" hands. I think Im at the point now where I am trying to evaluate my play in general and find leaks. Which is why what I would like to do is post a link to the following session (105 hands) and if someone is curious maybe they can let me know if my thoughts on it are correct.

This session is somewhat significant to me because it's one where I lost money (not a ton though) but I felt like I played almost every hand perfectly. (if I ever feel Im playing perfectly it's probally the best time to have someone else take a look at it) Otherwise I felt that this was just a typical session where I played well but the varience just took a slight downswing, if someone else can see a diffrent story in it I would be curious to see their point of view:

http://www.robotennis.com/pty2-4-loss.txt

Thanks ahead of time to anyone who has the time to look at this. You probally need PokerTracker I imagine to be able to do it.