View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 11:42 PM

Default Looking for an Omaha8 coach

Hello guys, I'm looking for someone to coach me playing Omaha8. Feel free to message me your price in hourly rate and we can go from there. I would like to record myself 4tabling Omaha8 and have you download the video and point out mistakes in my play by following along in a .txt file.

I am a total Omaha newbie but am very experienced in limit holdem. If you would like to do a video exchange where you watch my Omaha videos and I watch your Limit Holdem videos we can probably work that out depending on your skill level.

It's hard for me to guage which players are the more skilled ones on this forum because I never come here so I'll be more likely to trust your level of play based on post count. When messaging me your hourly rate if you'd like you can include a screenshot of your BB/100 to verify that you're a solid player.

I'm not necessarily looking for someone making huge money playing Omaha. If you're a 2BB/100+ prerakeback player at the 3/6 level then I can probably learn alot from you. I'd probably prefer a coach at this level because he would naturally cost less and would be able to point out most of the mistakes I make as a higher limit player would.

If you message me to make an offer I'll take a look at your posts to see if I like what you have to say.

Also, if anyone wants to reply to this thread to locate me to a known Omaha8 coach with reasonable pricing I'd appreciate that as well. Any tips are welcomed.