View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 08:52 PM

Default Re: Opinion on fulltilt

[ QUOTE ]
If your in it for the 100% match bonus, I don't see you clearing it any time this decade at 25NL. That is all I have to add.

[/ QUOTE ]

You COULD clear it if you multitable. See, they give you a portion of the rake. So as long as someone raises or it's about a family pot, you'll get a portion of the rake towards your bonus. You HAVE to multitable and you HAVE to put in like 2-3 hours a day. But the good thing is you can clear half of it or less. It's not "all or nothing". in other words, you get doled out your bonus in $20 increments. So every $20 you clear, it gets payed to you. Unlike POkerstars, you have to earn the whole amount or else you get nothing. But the bad thing about FTP is that you have a time limit of 4 months. The good thing about Stars is no time limit. The bad thing about Stars is once you withdraw any amount b4 your bonus, your bonus attainment is wiped out and no more bonus for you....
FullTilt's pretty soft too at the 10 cent/ 25 cent levels... I think you can do it... Go for it... it's 100%... what have you got to lose?? (money.) haha...
gl man...