View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 02:59 PM

Default Re: 10-20 NL (Live) - push or raise flop?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
10/20 NL loose/agressive game. I've been TAG and table definately views me as TAG after ~6 hours sitting. I'm on the button with Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

sLAG UTG (3200) opens for 100, weak/tight CO (900) calls 100 and Hero (2500) calls.

Flop A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

UGT leads out with 220. CO calls 220. Pot is 770. I think for ~10 seconds and shove.

I thought about raising smaller but if he did have a set or flopped broadway he would likely reraise and leave me in a bad spot. I had a strong read the cut-off player was weak. I felt pushing could force UTG to lay hands like two pair, flush draw, or A-x with a straight draw. I just feel like there is a lot of fold equity here, and the hands that do call me still leaves me with outs. I could be wrong.

Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it!

[/ QUOTE ]

I love it, if you just call you leave your self with a tough tough situation on the turn if you miss. If you push now, you can pick up a decent pot if everyone folds, and if somone calls its essentially a coinflip as you have a ton of outs...