View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 02:59 PM

Default Re: New Partymine sugesstions

Hah, glad to hear you guys are excited.

It's coming along well, I'm going on vacation tomorrow and internet connection should be sparse, I'll be taking my laptop but with no internet I'm not sure how much testing I can get done. The app itself is shaping up nicely; and I should have some sort of a release for you guys to check out next week. Right now I have most of the regular table mining stuff ready, adding in SNG mining shouldn’t take too much work but I haven’t started on it yet.

I'd really like some ideas and suggestions for how you would like the interface to look. My idea right now is the list of limits and game selection like the way it looks in the party window. Find the limit and game you want pick your options(min/max #players, 6max etc) and click add, repeat for multiple limits/games etc. Based on how many party instances are open and once you reach the max number of tables you’ll be alerted. Once you are done picking the mining options let it rip and hope your computer can handle the 20 instances of party you opened…ENJOY!

If you have other ideas of functionality you’d like to see keep posting…