View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 10:43 AM

Default Re: A few suited A\'s from the CO

[ QUOTE ]
hand 1.
cap that sh.t preflop with quickness. easy cap w/ a nice hand AND position for me.
flop, raise it.
turn, raise it.
river, prob raise, but maybe just call... if u do raise, you really need to lay it down for a third bet (ppl just dont bluff there), so if u dont want to risk not seeing a showdown, just call is fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, loads of questions. What else would you cap here? If i cap an i just firing away until shown aggression? If he leads on this flop am i raising?

[ QUOTE ]
hand 2.
play so far is obvious. after u get checkraised i just call down and raise riv if u fill, obviously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you call if the river brings a four flush?

[ QUOTE ]
hand 3.
play up to river is fine. i bet turn 100%... river is intersting. that bet from the BB is really bizarre... hes representing a T? we are supposed to be believe that?
looks v possible that he is an idiot make some ridic bluff w/ J8ish. i think u need to strongly consider raising to prevent button from overcalling. of course that is kinda expensive (and quite the parlay since button is a big donkey and could make an idiotic, but "correct" coldcall w/89), but i still like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought bb's bet interesting, if i raise here obv button has a hard time calling with say 77, but does my raise fold out a pair from the bb.