View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 03:35 AM

Default Results and thoughts

I think it's nice this thread picked up, and especially interesting to see all the different opinions on the AJ hand. I guess it's {3bet 50, call 50, fold 0} when I am raised on the turn, {5bet 1, call 90, fold 9) when I am 4-bet and {0, 80, 20} after I check the river. Did I get that right Eric? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Myself, I am torn between 3-betting (and not ALWAYS paying off a 4bet and a riverbet, but very frequently) and a move I use very rarely these days, calling the turn raise and donk betting the river. My hand on the turn here feels too big in this spot to just call the turn raise and have the river checked down behind me pretty often (almost everytime I am ahead I would guess).

Anyway, opponent showed me A-9o for the top two pair, so I was drawing to 12 outs, so in hindsight the turn action wasn't *disasterous* for me, given that I have to put in at least two bets there anyway.

In hand two, I think my opponent actually puked a bit, at least he took a little while before he called, and my hand was good.

lars