View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 10:23 PM

Default Higher ROI with better structure?

Over the past month or so I have played about 225 10+1s and 20+2s at PR and have had an ROI of about 40%. I know 225 is a tiny sample size and I understand that I have been running good, but not that good. I feel that a 30% ROI is very realistic in even the 20+2s on a web site with the non-party structure. I am basically woundering if I am a totally retarded to have this notion of an achievable 30% ROI or is this close to being correct? I am basing this idea on that there the structure on other web sites leaves a lot more room to manuver, and therefor favors skilled players. I am going to assume most people here play party but I would like to hear from other people who have played on other websites. Does the structure really make that big of a difference or am I dilusional and I am running better than I think?

Edit, Up until about two days the structure of PR was 1500 to start and the levels increased every 10 hands. Now you start with 1500 and the levels increase every 8 minutes. My post goes for all websites with better structures though, ie PS where you start with 1500 and have 12 minute levels.