View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 10:02 PM

Default Re: Top 6 in the NFL?

AFC:

Indy - Obvious
Jacksonville - Mercurial team, but very good. VERY tough schedule so far. Should coast the next weeks.
Cincinnatti - Exceptional ffense, pass defense that gets exposed only by Jesus; run defense that can't stop Mary Magdalene.
San Diego - Speaking of tough schedules, holy hell. Very good offense all around. Eric Parker's underrated; putting up nice numbers thanks to Gates+Brees+LT.
Pittsburgh - A tale of two teams. If Roeth shows up this team is money and one of the few teams that can beat Indy.
Denver - Yeah, they're 8-2 now, but 4 of their last 6 games are on the road, including DAL, KC, and SD. I see 11-5 in their future.

NFC:

Seattle - Underwhelming game vs SF, and when I say underwhelming, I mean they played like utter [censored]. Still the class of the NFC and they're a top 5 team.
Chicago - Dominating win over Carolina, that home field advantage is a bitch.
New York - Decent game by Eli this week, but he looks like crap if Plaxico's double covered. I have my worries about them.
WAS - Started out bad but won, then started playing very well.
DAL - Solid team without a left tackle.
CAR - Took a hit with their loss to CHI. Fine team, around 12th best in the league... very good D, below average O.

All together:

1. IND
2. JAX
3. SEA
4. CIN
5. SD
6. DEN

If Ben's healthy, stick PIT at 2 and slide it down.