View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 09:40 PM

Default Re: Top 6 in the NFL?

splitting up the NFC and AFC is the only way to do this

AFC-

1. Colts
2. Broncos
3. Chargers- only team that has a chance to beat Indy in Indy in the playoffs in my opinion cause they can drop 40 if they need to, control the ball with LT, and get after you on D.
4. Steelers- MUST be healthy, gotta put them ahead of the bengals tho since they manhandled them
5. Bengals
6. Jacksonville- plays to their competition every week
7. Patriots- They will be in the playoffs by default, but not sure if they can beat any of the above. Maybe Jacksonville since they like losing to teams like the rams without their weapons on offense. Maybe the Steelers since Steeltown somehow let them beat them before, but season over otherwise.

NFC-

1. Seahawks- on top by default, they should have lost to Dallas, still though best record have to have them here til they lose
2. Dallas- 2nd best defense in the conference, and an explosive offense, if Juilius finally gets going like he did last year I dont think anyone in the NFC can beat them
3. NYG
4. Panthers- everyone entitled to a bad game once in a while
5. Bears- I hate not giving this team some love after the big win but I think they need home cooking to go far and with the schedule I dont think they get a 1st round bye.
6. Buccs