View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 07:09 PM

Default Re: Cheating at micro limits?

Reminds me of an old story, about people alooooong time ago who used to sell others machines and/or formulas that could somehow transform iron into gold...

The basic premise being, if you had such a machine, why would you bother to sell it, when using it would generate far more money?

AKA - If one actually HAD a program that could predict cards to come on Party (or any other major site) why not sit at the $2000 NL table and literally rake in tens of thousands of dollars every night? Why sell such a amazing, high stakes program for peanuts?

Simple, its a scam and I hope all of my opponents are using it because it means they are morons.

PS. The reason people keep sucking out on you and hitting you with bad beats is that they are morons, not because they magically know what cards they are coming. When you see a guy with 74o hit runner 4's to win the pot, just watch his chip stack as you play, it will go down... and down.. and down. You weren't cheated, you were just the victim of his lucky hand.