1) You played it right
2) You know you played it right
3) Don't post results
4) Don't post bad beats pretending them to be strategy posts
5) You have 0 of 1 such posts remaining
6) Thread over

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Thanks
2) I did not know that, that's why I posted.
3) OK, I won't do that anymore
4) This isn't a bad beat post. I don't think losing to two overcards with TT is a bad beat...it's a coinflip that came up tails.

Why the hostility? I'm a new player, new to the forums, and while I'm studying hard I have a lot to learn. I'm currently a losing player at the $22s (-3% ROI) and am trying to become a winning player. I've learned to tighten up my hand selections (VPiP went from 30% to around 18%), calculate pot odds, not slowplay strong hands in a crowded pot, and a lot of other "beginner" skills.

All that said, I'm still bleeding money and I need help. While I know that 600 SnGs isn't enough to confirm that my negative ROI isn't just variance, as a beginning player I have to assume that part of it is that my play is still weak.

This was NOT an obvious "right move" for me, which is why I brought it up here. If you look at my other posts, a lot of times I'm the winner but still don't feel I played it right, and people pointed out my mistakes.

Getting back to the OP, if I would have called his reraise, I would have bailed after seeing that flop. TT is a good hand, but very likely that villian has an A/K OR Q. So does it make sense to just make sure the flop doesn't have one or those cards (or at least not ALL of them) before I commit the rest of my chips?

Manque's response let me know that my logic wasn't absurd, and dseiko brought up a great point that I should think about what my FE is on the re-re-raise before I push.

Sorry for the long-winded post -- I feel that you misunderstood my intent and wanted to apologize to you and the forum if this came off as a disguised bad-beat post.

And can someone provide a link to a working PP hand converter? http://clark5.net/cgi-bin/hhconverter.cgi messes up whenever there is an all-in bet.