View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 02:37 PM

Default Re: Whoring the Action Poker network

Looking at TigerGaming's site as an example, I see you earn the Player Option Points (POP) as a percentage of the rake only for hands that you contribute to.

For a TAG-stlye player, any estimates on how much this stretches out the number of hands (or time) needed to clear bonuses here?

On Party and x-Party skins multi-tabling NL $50 6-max, I get 60-70% of total hands played counting as raked hands so I can clear a 7x $100 bonus easy in a day.

Being around 20% VPIP, obviously I'm going to be getting credited for many fewer hands on AP skins, and on those hands, usually receiving a small portion of the allocated rake if I'm folding early and not contributing a major portion of the pot.

Looking at BW, they say a bonus clears at $5.11 per table hour on such a table at TigerGaming compared to $12.84 at Party but it would seem that on Party, the bonus could be expected to clear at around that rate no matter what style player you are where as on the AP network, your style of play should have a significant impact on how slow or fast the bonus can be cleared.

Thanks,
Dave