View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 10:36 AM

Default Are the ROI\'s in the FAQ really attainable

I am currently trying to master the 10+1 tourneys at party poker and get my bankroll up to 1000 or so (where it once was before I got carried away and lost it playing out of my roll) in which case then I would feel comfortable moving up to the 22's. I have a plan to stay at the 22's for a good while until I have the roll to start 4 tabling the 109's comfortably. I will just skip past the 30's and 50's since I have seen that on here many people have said their not worth it. I figured at about 15% ROI (notice i'm giving myself the benefit of the doubt here, the FAQ said 20% should be attainable, but I'd rather figure lower and then over achieve) I should be able to get to 10,000-15,000 after around 6-8 months of playing the 22's considering I'm planning on playing an average of 20 per day, and then go to the 109's. If I then move up and start 4 tabling the 109's and play 20 a day at just 5% ROI (again giving myself a lower expectancy then the FAQ suggests), I calculated that I could be making over 35,000 a year just playing 20 109's per day at that ROI. Is that a reasonable goal, does anyone else on here come close to these numbers, or is this just wishful thinking...The 215's would be an even greater number...