View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 10:11 AM

Default Re: Can guys and girls be just friends?

[ QUOTE ]
I can't be friends with anyone I want to have sex with. I can be friendly, but friendship isn't my concern.

Edit: I wanted to add on to this. When you see an attractive person there is no way to be friends with them. Your mind has connected them with being an attractive sexual mate. Your interest will always be in making this happen and while other legitimate relations can occur this will always be the primary subconscious desire.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're an idiot. So what if you think someone is attractive? Are you so shallow that you can't put that aside and focus on more important things? Any rational, caring person will rank the benefits of friendship above stupid, lame, subconscious attraction. If you can't bring yourself above this, you're either A)extremely perverted, or B)extremely self-centered.

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who disagrees with this is absolutely full of it. Imagine you are very hungry and your job is to deliver pizza. You understand that you are not allowed to eat the pizza, even though in theory you could, it is just not worth it. That's why you don't. If a miracle happened and for some reason the pizza became yours you would certainly bite the crap out of it.

[/ QUOTE ]
This analogy makes absolutely no sense. Why does the pizza all of a sudden become yours? The analogy worked perfectly before your lame "miracle" happens. Any decent self-controling person would see that keeping his job and getting paid outweighs eating the pizza. Exact same for a friendship with a girl.