View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 10:10 AM

Default Re: Three $100/200 hands vs same opponent

Hand 1, i don't know why you are beating yourself up about it, even a player who rarely gets out of line yet plays aggressively will c/r without it a lot, most of those hands being flush draws. Turn is a must call even if you want to fold the river due to outs + implied + chance of winning w/o calling a river bet. Seems like you can safely fold to a flush card river.

Hand 2, bet and call a c/r. He may have a ace no playing kicker knowning that his c/r is sometimes 'freerolling' against your ace no kicker too. River play needs a huge read to be anything other than a standard call. He could def be legit here too though. He will have a very nice balance of bluffing frequnecy here, but i imagine most would weight this with more bluffs.

Hand 3, with my chance of being ahead + equity if behind + chance of giving free cards i would have 3 bet the flop. As it played out if i lead the turn i just get pissed off at myself for putting myself into another decision in which he will use his 'good bluffing frequnecy' to [censored] me up, so i'd rather check with the hopes he doesn't want to give my range of hands a free card. I would check the river too.