Thread: PUKE
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 09:10 AM

Default Re: PUKE

[ QUOTE ]
Hmm, tough spot. I think I'd let this one go this time, but make a note of it. It really only makes sense for him to have a set, a straight, air, or some raggedy two pair. I don't really see an ace playing like this. Hope you've been running better btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice hand reading skills. I felt I was beat as well but convinced myself that I had to call since I checked to induce a bet and see a turned str8.

Thanks for the concern, my bad run of cards has made me think about the game in a much better way, so it had a purpose. I fully learned to appreciate what the long wrong and variance really can mean and have seen that you really do pull out if it by just keeping a good game. I was forced to evaluate everything I was doing since the style of play was so different an PR and feel I've really improved post flop because of it (although I occassionally botch things like this [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img])

Bonus whoring and a not so bad run has me turning a decent profit again, but my learning curve in 6max is a little slow.

How is the PFR? Normally I think I'd limp but I'd noticed that this villain would call with almost any holding in this spot.