View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 03:36 AM

Default Re: Can guys and girls be just friends?

I can't be friends with anyone I want to have sex with. I can be friendly, but friendship isn't my concern.

Edit: I wanted to add on to this. When you see an attractive person there is no way to be friends with them. Your mind has connected them with being an attractive sexual mate. Your interest will always be in making this happen and while other legitimate relations can occur this will always be the primary subconscious desire.

Anyone who disagrees with this is absolutely full of it. Imagine you are very hungry and your job is to deliver pizza. You understand that you are not allowed to eat the pizza, even though in theory you could, it is just not worth it. That's why you don't. If a miracle happened and for some reason the pizza became yours you would certainly bite the crap out of it.

This is the truth behind male-female relationships between attractive people. The only expection is people who are friends before they find each other attractive (maybe friends as kids or something). In this situation I have no idea what goes on.