View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 10:03 PM

Default Re: Trip Report: Amsterdam!! (NC/VVLong)

[ QUOTE ]
Thats weird that you don't mind banging a hooker but you have problems with happy endings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Weird? Yes.

Problem? No.

[ QUOTE ]

You might want to look into therapy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I definitely have some unresolved issues from my last (and only) real relationship that would be helpful to have to hash out once a week with someone. Ultimately I'm responsible for 'getting over it' or figuring out what's goin' on. I spent way too much time just donking away at poker and my job without really contemplating things that needed contemplation. I also have a pretty good cabinet of advisors that make a therapist superfluous but not necessarily a bad idea.

[ QUOTE ]

I also find it funny you are looking into connecting with hookers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny like a fox? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I likely don't get the joke, [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img].

[ QUOTE ]

Dude, you got issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure. Although you gotta be more specific.....I've got a bajillion 'issues.' But unlike Jay-Z I ain't got 99 problems, but my bitch is 1. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

But very entertaining read none the less.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good, I was a bit worried it was all too long and such. My main aim/goal of these trip reports is to just cut the [censored] and attempt to convey my experiences as authentically as possible. Similarly to how Dali interacts online....call him a little bitch...call him a huge egomaniac...call him a douche.....but don't say he doesn't keep it real to the Daliness.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yugoslav