Thread: errrrrrr?
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 08:36 PM

Default Re: errrrrrr?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i doubt he raises a fullhouse on the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]
if you think this is the case, why did u not move in?
seriously?
i almost always push or fold the turn here.

also, maybe youd like to explain why u dont think this guy would be playing a full like this, cause i dont see any reason why the vast majority of players couldnt play 66 this way...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think many players play a full like this... but this guy didnt seem to be the type- from previous hands. I could be wrong- but i really didnt think he'd ever have a FH. I figured his turn raise was either some weirdly played AA or a bluff... he showed 23o on the river to drag a 6.5k pot. Was just curious if anyone else thought this looked like a call... On the turn I expected he had something like TT or A8; which would probably call if i pushed (he forgot to install his fold button, as evident by the fact that he called w/ 23o preflop), but was raising for a free river check behind. When he pushed i was almost positive he had AA+ or a bluff... and I thought i was ahead of this range vs. this player. Would need more hands vs him to know if it was the right call or not.

FWIW i dont make brag posts- doesnt mean i wouldnt post this if i won; but i've made enough big calls- i only post them if i find them especially interesting (like losing 175bb on A high). Im surprised that no one else even thought about this call being right (not saying it was, but i think there are times/situations where big calls are justified).