View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 03:05 PM

Default Re: The simple answer

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you get pulled over and have had only two, then all you will need to do is pass the breath test and the field sobriety tests. If you can, then there's no reason to have to figure out what to tell the cop. If you can't then you deserve to go to jail.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello!!!!!

THE [censored] POINT IS THAT THE FIELD SOBRIETY TESTS ARE WORTHLESS WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING. FAILING A FIELD SOBRIETY TEST IS NO REASON TO GO TO JAIL AND THIS IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO SHOULD HAVE GONE TO JAIL BUT PASSED WITH FLYING COLORS WHILE HEAVILY INTOXICATED.

Please keep your moral righteousness to yourself, especially if you are unwilling to read the very post you are responding to.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can pass field sobriety tests while intoxicated, you likely have a high tolerance for alcohol. This is not something you are born with, but something you develop over time, by drinking a lot.

I see no reason to keep my moral righteousness to myself, when you put me, my wife and my children at risk when you choose to drink and drive. It makes me very sad to hear that you avoided jail, and the "loving companionship" of the cellmate you so richly deserve.